|Head of Retail Centre- DiGi Retail Centre - Bangsar
|DiGi Retail Centre, Bangsar
|Customer & Channels
|Thursday, December 01, 2011
|Saturday, December 31, 2011
- Possess strong focus on customer experience; deliver high quality standards & service level and drive postpaid registration, retail of handsets, broadband services, 3G & value added services.
- Working with Head of Retail Operations, Region (HoRO) for formulation, implementation and monitoring of the local store marketing plans to drive traffic into DRC.
- Work with HoRO to mount out-door sales within the trading areas of RC and or participate in road-shows to drive sales.
- Responsible for competitors’ market intelligence and recommend action plans for escalation to Head of Region and Head of Retail Operations/Head of Retail and Hand-set Management for resolution.
- Responsible for staff recruitment, grooming, development & motivation : identify strengths and development areas of each individual staff, provide regular coaching & feedback, motivate team and guide them to achieve targets / KPIs, support staff in training & development needs, counsel staff on disciplinary problems, conduct staff performance appraisal.
- Ensure that all operations in the DiGi Centre are in compliance with the company’s direction, goals, values and standard operating procedures and ensure staff represent the DiGi brand, values at all times & high morale amongst staff is maintained.
- Involve in budget planning and manages manpower planning & scheduling, floor management, staff productivity & efficiency, and manage costs/expenses incurred by the DiGi Centre.
- Ensure store front, technology display content & POSM displays are current, accurate and aligned to DiGi & marketing campaigns. Ensure timely dissemination of marketing campaign information (services, products, campaign period, USPs, pricing, marketing plans, policies & procedures to staff.
- Responsible for all company assets (handsets, accessories, SIM card, cash floats, daily collections) are properly controlled, reconciled, documented accurately and updated in a timely in the systems so that there is no loss, fraud or abuse.
- Continuously reviews feedback from customers, current processes, systems, SOP to enhance the customer experience & service delivery for our customers and potential customers.
- Ensure that DiGi Centre is a reflection and represents the DiGi brand and organization at all times. Ensure scheduled and proper maintenance is arranged and carried out for the outlet (e.g. signage, store front, lighting) and DiGi properties (e.g. laptops, furniture, kiosks, touchscreens)
- Presents DiGi Centre & staff performance and an active participant in monthly meeting : covers KPIs, impacts, challenges, key action plan and corrective measures, forward planning, future plans.
- Back-up Head for another DiGi Centre as and when required.
- Candidates must have either a Diploma or Degree
- At least 3 to 5 years managing a retail outlet or branch operation
- You are able to work independently with minimal supervision
- You have strong people management skills
- You have experience leading, managing and developing a team of 15 to 25 staff previously
- Good communication skills and language proficiency in English and BM. Mandarin is an added advantage
- You are results and service oriented
- You are well groomed – neat & tidy, professional & possess a pleasant disposition
- You must be willing to be located at any DiGi Retail Centre assigned
- You must be able to work on a 6 day week (weekends and PH including) and long hours as and when required
You will manage and is accountable for the staff, retail sales, customer service and operations in achieving the set targets for Retail Centre.
Somebody who is strong at managing KPIs and deliverables as is expected in any sales and service organization
Very passionate about understanding customers, knowing their needs and expectations and working towards exceeding them
Somebody who enjoys working with people, outgoing, fun-loving and with a positive attitude
Dynamic, energetic and team spirited
Back to Job Listing
Sorry, this position is closed for application.