* Maintain, operate, setup and support baseband Studio / Outside Broadcast/Production systems.
* Recover Production systems under failure conditions and return the station to stable operation
* Liaise with studio operations for the transmission of satellite/studio ??LIVE & RECORDING Productions.
* Liaise with telco and support the fiber link connection between Outdoor Productions Venus and Astro transmission centre.
* Perform diagnostics, troubleshooting, routine and preventive maintenance of Production and other technical equipment in a High Definition Productions Systems.
* Responsible for broadcast and studio equipment analysis and solve problems with video, audio, studio equipment, cameras, digital switchers, digital routers, various digital
VTRs, Replay Servers, post-production, and non-linear editing systems.
* Produce, compile and update statistics and manage AutoCAD drawings and engineering documentation.
* Define technical solutions and alternatives to meet no downtime on Production systems.
* Perform other tasks as assigned.
* Degree/Diploma in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, or related disciplines
* 2 - 3 years?? experience service in a technical environment at a local TV station, cable/satellite channel or other industry-related activity working as a Maintenance Support Engineer in a live television studio, post-production or broadcast facility.
*Experience in Production based Systems/Applications, EVS Replay System, Sony Vision Mixers, Snell & Wilcox HD Video Router & Baseband, HD Sony Cameras and 5.1 Stagetec
Audio Mixer a strong advantage.
* Knowledge of disaster recovery systems and procedures.
* Technical proficiency and ability to understand complex products/architectures and System Layouts.
* Working knowledge of PC hardware, Windows and networking protocols.
* Willing to work shift hours on Ad-hoc basis and on off-days.
* Able to work effectively under pressure in a team environment.
* An interest in technology and learning more about software operations.
* Demonstrated strong troubleshooting/diagnostics development skills.
* Able to understand failure mechanisms of complex computer based systems.
* Effectively apply communication skills to build and maintain internal relationships
* Knowledge of Networking applications, and system drawings, e.g. Visio, AutoCAD will be an added advantage.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing