1. Responsible to propose and close agreements for several projects (e.g. Payment Gateway, PCIDSS) and also Bill Payment Service Agreements (BPSA). To ensure the agreements are executed properly and met in implementation stage to guarantee timing, costs, quality and minimizing risks.
2. Assisting manager by cover the full scope of marketing activities by raising Business Investment Proposal (BIP)/Memo from communication, designing, printing, distributing, logistics, monitoring the campaigns up to ensuring the reports is accurate & generated on time.
3. Provide ideas on the general matters on how to optimize workflow/processes & etc.
4. Review and Fine tune processes to ensure that operational effectiveness and improved cost savings
5.Liaising with the entire Customer Touch Points (Call Centre, Winback, Direct Sales, TMK, Upsell & etc) and develop a good relationship.
6. Become a middle person for the Service Providers to liaise with internal parties such as IT, Finance & etc and for any projects related.
7.Collaborate and negotiate with banks/channel partners especially on the joint-promotion of Auto-Debit.
8. Able to tie-up with other segment head of Byond, PVR or IPTV for better take-up.
9. Responsible to review Payment Channels proposal from Service Provides offering services as collection agent and able to propose with pros & cons as well as justification.
10. Able to identify and analyze the payment channels by geography (coverage), customer profile/preferences and etc.
11.Planning, source, evaluate and getting a new Service Providers if necessary in order to meet demands & behaviours of customers and enhance Customer Experience.
12. Ad-Hoc assignments
1.Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Mass Communication or the equivalent
2.Specialization in Public Relations or Marketing Communications would be an added advantage
3.Maintaining good relationship and rapport with internal and external parties (vendors, banks & non-banks).
4.Project Management skills would be an advantage
5.Excellent planning & organisational skills
6.Excellent interpersonal skills
7.Excellent command of spoken and written in BM and English. Spoken & written in Chinese would be an added advantage.
8.Good PC skills in Microsoft Windows and Office applications i.e. Word & PowerPoint
9.Must possess own transport
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with latest updated CV.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing