* Liaison with channel partners on ongoing and upcoming assets for TVOD, SVOD and Catch Up platforms.
* Monitor and is responsible for VOD daily operation tasks i.e. QA, Censorship, EPG, Subtitling, Promo Materials, Content Tape/hard disc materials, etc.
* Respond to broadcast operations faults/errors and ensure that immediate remedial actions are taken.
* Responsible for accuracy of VOD asset metadata/details on ForeTV, Administration of dubbing, multi audio, subtitling request, promotional picture, previews etc.
* Respond to broadcast materials and promotional materials for internal and external suppliers
* To monitor and responsible to subtitling, multi audio and overall delivery of programmes on VOD, from content providers (local / overseas), Filing & Record of logistics documents
* To request/source official posters, information and metadata for every asset.
* To ensure promo producer/copywriter is provided with adequate materials for promo/preview editing.
* To consistently monitor and review all presentation of VOD channels and back-up other team member on all VOD assignments.
* Ensuring complaints from internal departments on operations matters are responded appropriately within shortest timeline.
* Reliable to monitor and support the team in identifying the most cost & time effective ways in administrating operations and logistics matters.
* To support ad-hoc projects
* University Degree in Mass Communication / Broadcasting / Marketing
* Preferable to have Minimal 1-3 years working experience in Pay Television industry
* Have product knowledge of TV industry / Pay TV / VOD Product Knowledge
* Knowledge of the local & regional TV landscape especially VOD
* Must be able to multi-task and be very detailed
* Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
* Good language and communication skills, both written & spoken English. Mandarin, Cantonese, Bahasa Malaysia and other dialects will be a plus
* Resourceful and creative in problem solving.
* Knowledge of the television market place and able to understand the needs and demands of television viewers.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing