The jobholder is responsible to carry out the following tasks and responsibilities:
a. Responsible to manage maintenance personnel to do maintenance and operation of facilities.
b. Responsible in evaluating the quality and quantity of all work performed by the maintenance staff using existing controls, procedures and standards and whenever necessary, suggest changes to these controls, procedures and standards.
c. Carry out Data logging and Perform regular M&E system analysis & capacity data and advice on optimum maintenance & project priorities.
d. Resolving management and technical day to day issues and challenges.
e. Ensure proper facilities and system operational functionalities.
f. Provide immediate response to the operational requirements on 24/7 basis.
g. To deal with balance work life especially most of the major shutdown jobs are carried out at night
2. People Management
a. Coordinate with shift chargeman on work schedule to meet the needs of the department.
a. To plan and organise an effective maintenance system for the smooth operation and energy conservation of the Building’s Electrical, Infrastructural and Mechanical system.
b. Provide clear and concise reports on maintenance activities to the management.
4. Project Management
a. Management and coordination of project which include site-preparation and the installation of new equipment and upgrades.
b. To plan all projects related works according to operation requirements and as per approved by management
1. Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Mechanical/Electrical/Electro-Mechanical, Building Services Engineering or any related discipline
2. Must have Chargeman Certificate issued by Suruhanjaya Tenaga, Malaysia.
3. 2-5 years hands on experience in facility operations/maintenance
4. Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
5. Ability to write in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
6. Fair understanding of Electricity Supply Act and Building by laws.
7. Able to communicate at all levels
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing