To analyse, recommend and implement changes to New Media Broadcast platforms functionality & infrastructure in order to launch new products and services. Systems which includes :
1. Media & Data/File Delivery/Acceleration backend Systems
2. Live Video Encoding/Streaming System
3. Head-End Systems for transmission of Live Video Streams on Online/web, Mobile & OTT devices.
4. ISP(MCS) Links
5. Business Intelligence & Analytics Systems
To also have good understanding of the Core DTH Broadcast infrastructure in order to be able to advise on the areas that can be leveraged by the New Media Platform for on-going and future needs and requirements. To also manage technical relationship with Telco partners.
To analyse, recommend and implement changes to improve inter-department New Media related workflows and operational efficiencies. To provide or recommend technical system solutions based Business requirements.
To responsible and champion projects to complete within timeline, budget and achieving objectives set forth for these projects.
To lead project teams & managers which may consist of representatives from the various departments in MBNS and also external suppliers from initial inception of the project through to the final successful implementation and handing over of the project to the relevant operation departments.
Manage & train the Technical Support Team also before handing over to Technical Operations.
To negotiate technical contracts related to supply of equipment, services and maintenance and to coordinate/produce/making sure all documentation related to a specific contract is complete and the contract is executed in a timely manner.
To provide costing, estimations and Project plan to Business Units to initiate Business Investment Plan (BIP) related to Technology related projects.
1. Bachelor of Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.
2. Good technical education to degree level at least 8 years experience, including Information Technology studies.
3. Experience in the technical operations of a Media Business related systems or experience in multi-channel pay-TV company.
4. Understanding of and ability to develop functional specifications and interface control documents and produce high level architecture designs.
5. Ability to use Power Point, good presentation skills to conduct structured presentation to vast audience of different background
6. Good knowledge in Word processing tools. i.e Excel
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with latest resume.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing