1. Act as team leader for very large broadcast sub-system projects and undertake the highest levels of broadcast systems network & security design and documentation. Recommend network & security design proposals for new systems implementation and costing for the infrastructure.
2. This position¿s role is responsible for the development and upgrades of the Broadcast & New Media network & Security infrastructure.
3. The person shall oversee the planning (eg. technical feasibility study, requirements), the implementation of systems, and also coordinate all activities impacting systems implementation. His/her scope will cover system procurement (calling tenders/RFP, technical evaluation and system selection, and vendor/supply chain management), system design review, logistics co-ordination, communications (with all related parties during projects), systems testing & commissioning, and handover for operations (i.e. include proper documentation, training to ensure operational staff are sufficiently equipped & skilled.)
4. He/she will also undertake technical due diligence or study and advice the division and the business updates or upgrades that needs to be done on the infrastructure to make it robust and also not vulnerable to external malicious attacks.
5. The person is also required to supervise the Associate Engineers working in the same team or Project.
1. Bachelor Degree in Information Technology Engineering or related field.
2. Minimum 5-6 years in a professional broadcast facility/organization with 3 of those years in Projects and Systems department.
3. Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia desirable both written and spoken. Command of other languages is an added advantage.
4. Keen interest in new media and communication technology development
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with latest updated CV.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing