The Astro Group is the region’s leading cross-media
conglomeration with significant presence in DTH
(Direct-to-Home) TV services, commercial radio,
content creation, aggregation and distribution, and
At Astro, we have built a strong foundation in terms of
our end-to-end delivery system, comprising highly-
sophisticated satellite technology, an integrated
broadcast infrastructure and state-of-the-art CRM
system. Today, Astro offers over 150 channels,
including 34 Astro-branded channels and affiliated
channels, 17 HD channels and affiliated channels
filled with original and aggregated content of various
genres in multiple languages across Malaysia and
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
• Performs an evaluation of the risks and controls of each significant review area based on the systems recorded, and accordingly.
• Developed and detailed audit programmes.
• Implements the audit and review programmes designed to evaluate and test the systems and controls for effectiveness, efficiency and reliability.
• Identifies areas of weakness arising from the systems and control evaluations in relation to the operations of information systems and makes recommendations for improvements in those areas.
• Documents observations and conclusions of the tests in properly indexed work papers and gathers sufficient, relevant and reliable evidence to support the conclusions.
• Perform systems studies, investigations and special projects with the aim of improving controls and efficiencies in IS related areas.
• Discusses preliminary report findings with relevant personnel at the conclusion of audits.
• Prepares report to communicate findings to the auditee(s), senior management and the Executive/Audit Committee.
• A degree in Computer Science and/or Finance
• Membership of ISACA, Accountancy or other professional bodies
• Minimum 3 year related work experience with 1 year as supervisory capacity
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) specialist designation
• Oral and written communication skills to be at a professional management level
• Experience in CAATs, preferably ACL or IDEA
• Experience in the usage of Microsoft Office applications
• Good working knowledge in IS operations and controls
• Sound professional and technical knowledge in systems security (operating systems, database and networking)
For more information about ASTRO & other career
opportunities, visit us at
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing