1.Produce compelling on-air pieces.
2.Backing up pro tools files on monthly basis.
3.Respond to production managers & clients complaints and requirements and ensure the final product meet client expectation.
4.To confirm script content and report machine malfunctions.
1. Diploma with 3 years working experience or Degree in Audio Engineering or equivalent
2. High level of music knowledge preferably in International exposure
3. Posses staff management/Supervisory experience
4. Competent in the basics of compression and proficient in Pro Tools
5. Excellent Chinese language
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with latest updated CV.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing