1. Manage 24 X 7 Operations & Staffing & Manpower Coordination & Administration
2. Maintain Fault Report System and Conduct Routime Maintenance and Ensure all Faults are rectified or escalated to appropriate support staff
3. Conduct regular system monitoring checks & tests and Track & monitor with daily Log Book, Scheduled Weekly, Monthly & bi-annual checks
4. Supervise General System Integration Operations & Project
5. Supervise and Train Shift Staff in Basic Studio, Control Room, Equipment & Transmitter Site Operations
1. Basic technical background, diploma or degree in Electronics, Communications or IT
2. 2 to 3 years practical experience in Electronics, Communications or IT desirable
3. Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
4. Problem solving skills in critical situations.
5. Professional/Technical knowledge
6. Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
7. Ability to maintain record keeping systems and procedures.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with latest updated CV.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing