1. Manage the web, mobile, social media analytics and performance engagement of all corporate and client products.
- Web tracking/ web performance monitoring
- Event tracking (click thru, video, out links)
- Campaign tracking (email, banner ads)
- E-commerce tracking
- Social Media tracking (facebook, twitter, youtube)
- Mobile tracking (low end mobile phone and smart phones)
2. Perform SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Audit & Draft SEO Strategies
3. Customize measurement and search engine optimization (SEO) strategies across brands
4. Provide technical consulting and training events to internal staff and clients on organic SEO strategies and best practices.
5.Analyzes requirements and possible solutions, prepares results and presents findings and/or recommendations to identify new opportunities, to improve business results, or to explain impact of business initiatives or strategies
1. Diploma in IT Computing / Programming with 3 years experience or Degree or equivalent
2. More than 1 year of analytics experience using Google Analytics, Omniture and/or Conviva
3.Working knowledge of HTML structure and internet domains
4. Certification for Online Marketer (Web Analytics) or equivalent would be an added advantage
5.Experience in CMS generate tags would be preferred. Specifically DotNetNuke.
6.Experience in CSS, AJAX, Silverlight, Actionscripting and other usability programming
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with latest updated CV.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing