* Research and sourcing of suitable content for VOD platform within the organization and/or from external content supplier.
* Assisting to close licensing agreements, documentation and house keeping with content suppliers.
* To oversee daily VOD operations delivery platform i.e. Broadcast Operations and Programming Operations.
* Liaison with channel partners on ongoing and upcoming assets for both TVOD, SVOD and Catch Up platforms.
* Sourcing product and content within internal and external content suppliers.
* Research on content to ensure suitability for target audience.
* Monitor and is responsible for VOD daily operation tasks i.e. QA, Censorship, EPG, Subtitling, Promo Materials, Content Tape/hard disc materials, etc.
* Respond to broadcast operations faults/errors and ensure that immediate remedial actions are taken.
* Responsible for accuracy of VOD asset metadata/details on ForeTV
* To monitor and respond to subtitling, multi audio and overall delivery of programmes on VOD.
* Administration of dubbing, multi audio, subtitling request, promotional picture, previews etc.
* Respond to broadcast materials and promotional materials for internal and external suppliers
* To monitor and responsible for the delivery and return of all broadcast materials received from content providers (local / overseas)
* To ensure promo producer/copywriter is provided with adequate materials for promo/preview editing.
* To consistently monitor , review and back up all presentation of VOD .
* Ensuring complaints from internal departments on operations matters are responded appropriately within shortest timeline.
* To consistently monitor and support the team in identifying the most cost & time effective ways in administrating operations and logistics matters.
*To support ad-hoc projects .
* Have at least University Degree in Mass Communication / Broadcasting / Marketing.
* At least min 2-4 years working experience in Pay Television industry
* Knowledge of the local & regional TV landscape especially VOD and product knowledge.
* Must be able to multi-task and be very detailed, working under pressure to meet deadlines.
* Good language and communication skills, both written & spoken English. Mandarin, Cantonese, Bahasa Malaysia and other dialects will be a plus.
* Resourceful and creative in problem solving.
* Knowledge of the television market place and able to understand the needs and demands of television viewers.
* Content knowledge, on-air presentation & promotions techniques and able to support and make good decisions on sensitive issues in content control, QA, EPG and logistics.
* Must be quick and sensitive in solving broadcast operations and logistics issues within very short timeline.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing