* Providing periodic reports on the performance of VOD services such as take ups, downloads of titles to various stakeholders to improve the VOD services.
* Generation of reports for submission to content suppliers.
* Use spread sheet to analyze data, spot trends, and develop forecasts.
* Provide support and problem resolution for custom and standard application programs & interact with user communities for functional requirements specification.
* Monitor and oversee the daily influx of VOD content take-downs/changes .
* To work closely with Technology team to monitor the number of downloads of content, and the related delivery costs of content (e.g. CDN charges).
* To consistently monitor and review all presentation of VOD channels.
* To back-up other team member on all VOD assignments.
* Ensuring complaints from internal departments on operations matters are responded appropriately within shortest timeline.
* 2 to 4 years of experience in the broadcast/ media/ entertainment/ telecommunication or related sectors.
* Bachelors degree of equivalent or better qualification in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Commerce, Management, or related fields.
* Analytical skills.
* Skills in preparing concise, informative, and objective-driven reports.
* Good understanding of digital and broadcasting technology
* Organised, Systematic and Detailed oriented.
* Resourceful and Creative in Problem Solving.
* Pro-active in handling daily operations with minimal supervision.
* Must be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
* Understand technology developments in various aspects of Media i.e. Broadcast TV, Pay TV (DTH, Cable, IPTV), Mobile, Broadband, Radio and convergence technologies.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing