1. Responsible for conceptualizing, designing and implementing creative content and user interface components for websites managed by Digital Five
2. Ensuring that graphical content and GUI is consistent and understandable, providing ease of use to end-user
3. Brainstorm with Product team, visualizing concepts quickly and express them through sketching and other rapid prototyping methods
4. Facilitates web content creation with content creation and editing team
5. Provide portal web graphic and content updates on regular basis
6. Good knowledge on attractive and contemporary design for the Web
1. Diploma with 3 years experience or Degree or equivalent
2. Proficient in web site design and tools/services associated in building a great website
3. Quick and fast in translating content update needs into ideas and design
4. Knowledge in branding, identity design, typography and information design
5. Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Freehand, Illustrator, and Flash implementation
7. Understanding of analytics and structure to cater for search engine optimization.
8. Works well in a team and have the necessary interpersonal skills to liaise with product or content teams
9. Have an excellent feeling for what's hot and what’s not in design
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with latest updated CV.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing