The Astro Group is the region’s leading cross-media
conglomeration with significant presence in DTH
(Direct-to-Home) TV services, commercial radio,
content creation, aggregation and distribution, and
At Astro, we have built a strong foundation in terms of
our end-to-end delivery system, comprising highly-
sophisticated satellite technology, an integrated
broadcast infrastructure and state-of-the-art CRM
system. Today, Astro offers over 150 channels,
including 34 Astro-branded channels and affiliated
channels, 17 HD channels and affiliated channels
filled with original and aggregated content of various
genres in multiple languages across Malaysia and
- To schedule all approved bookings accurately.
- To assign the right copy for spots schedule accurately
- To maintain daily checks that all spots scheduled are telecast.
- To accept only materials which meet QA procedures and requirements
- To ensure all TVC received are supported by the relevant documents as required – Censorship Certificate, MIM Certificate, KKLIU, etc.
- To ensure that As Run/Reconciliation are being performed daily.
- To ensure that all costing/rates scheduled are accurate for billings.
- To ensure smooth execution of spots scheduled and other operational matters.
- To ensure minimising errors in TVC play out (e.g. placement of spots, positioning).
- To ensure agencies/client’s inquiries are attended to promptly.
- To ensure all documentations of contracts, bookings, cancellation instructions are in place and properly filed for record.
- To print reports as and when required by the management, sales personnel and agencies/clients.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least minimum 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh Graduates are also encourage to apply.
- Experience in the commercial traffic environment in broadcast station/media owners / advertising agencies would be an added advantage.
- Requires some accounting experiences.
- Have good analytical, logical and trouble shooting skills.
- Good team player.
- Able to work with all levels of people.
For more information about ASTRO & other career
opportunities, visit us at
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing