• Review for submission and ensure compliance to tax legislation, rules and regulations :
1. Tax computation
2. Tax estimate
3. Tax provisions
4. Other general tax compliance matters
• Review of submission and ensure compliance to rules and regulations the tax computations of selected jurisdictions where the Astro Group operates
• Liaise with external tax agents on technical issues in respect of overseas tax filing requirements
• Assist in tax planning with a view to optimize the tax for the AMH and AOL Group of companies
• Participate in advising on tax implications of cross border tax projects etc
• Seeking early tax finalisation/ agreement with the tax authorities on the tax affairs of company
• Liaising with the tax authorities to expedite refund for overpayment of taxes
• Assist in any Field Audit conducted by the Inland Revenue Board under the Self Assessment System
• Professional qualifications like ACCA, CIMA, ICSA or recognised university degree. In the absence of professional qualification, the staff must have at least 8 years of relevant tax experience
• At least 3 years tax related experience.
• Preferably 6 years tax compliance experience.
• Some tax advisory and tax planning, exposures, especially offshore tax planning.
• Some transfer pricing experience.
• Some indirect tax experience.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with latest
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing