• Assist in the development and maintenance of Astro Malaysia Holdings (AMH) strategic, operational and project risk profiles with the respective business unit and project owners.
• Validate, analyse, challenge and provide independent view of the AMH's risk profiles to ensure the accuracy and comprehensiveness of the profiling process.
• Monitor and follow up on documented action plans by risk owners and internal controls issues raised by internal/external auditors.
• Prepare consolidated monthly/ quarterly risk profile and effectively communicate risk report to respective risk owners.
• Conduct continuous environmental scanning, to assist in early detection of risk issue and emerging risks while ensuring timely pre-emptive measures are taken.
• Assist relevant Head of departments in the execution, maintenance and coordination of the Business Continuity Management program to ensure divisional and organisation Business Continuity Plans (BCP) are current and workable.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking/IT or any related fields.
• At least 5 years of working experience out of which at least 3 years in risk management and business continuity planning.
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and tight deadlines.
• Proficient in English and good report writing skills
• Has good communication skills, inter personal and analytical skills
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
• Full-Time positions available.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with latest
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing