1. Collate and prepare the monthly advertising report.
2. Coordinate and assist in the preparation of marketing and sales materials for the service.
3. Attend meetings when required and to provide minutes of the meetings to the relevant parties in a timely manner.
4. Maintain staffs contact details and pertinent personal information in a database.
5. Perform stock keeping and inventory of office consumables.
6. Maintain an adequate supply of office supplies / consumables.
7. Ensure that the necessary facilities are arranged for prior to meetings.
8. Track and administrate management staffs’ annual leave and or whereabouts.
9. Assist management staffs’ in processing their claims and travel expenses.
10. Act as the first point of contact for all internal and external clients.
11. Coordinate with Facilities department on repair or replacement of faulty facilities.
12. Coordinate with ITS on any requirements for equipment or software needed.
13. Coordinate and plan events/activities for the departments/division.
14. Deal with office services vendors, travel agents, motor vehicle hire companies, etc as and when required.
15. Ensure security breaches are promptly reported to the FutureWorks VP. (VP)
16. Assist in the creation of PR and low value PR in the SAP system for the division.
17. Coordinate the travel requirements and housing of consultants and or external clients, when required.
18. Assist in obtaining security clearance and passes for staff.
19. Perform other divisional duties as and when required.
20. To work with the VP in all administrative and coordination duties for the division.
21. To coordinate the schedules of the VP and FW Product Managers
22. To interact with the various section managers to ensure SOP’s are adhered too and report any non-compliance to the VP.
23. Coordinate and assist the VP in ensuring that information relevant to the division is cascaded in and effective and timely manner.
1. Degree or Diploma with 3 years of working experience working for senior management or equivalent
2. Able to construct and manage simple databases.
3. Able to organise work, set priorities/timelines to meet deadlines.
4. Possesses good interpersonal and communicational skills.
5. Able to work long or odd hours.
6. Able to multi-task.
7. Proficient in verbal and written English language.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with latest updated CV.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing