• Perform reviews and evaluation of operational processes with an aim to close gaps and refining processes to increase operational efficiencies.
• Participate and carry out service initiatives implementation with an emphasis on cost savings, expenditure reduction, improved turnaround time and streamlined processes.
• Undertake random sampling and audit activities on the outcome of the processes to minimize operational and reputation risk.
• Ensure post-implementation verification of the processes is conducted to measure and achieve effective implementation.
• Continuously monitor and review processes through removal of non value added activities for current processes.
• Must have a Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Business Studies or any related field of studies, with at least 3 years of related working experience.
• Certifications in one or more proven process improvement frameworks or methodologies, such as Lean Six Sigma, ISO, TQM, etc will be advantageous.
• Demonstrate project management experience and ability to use spreadsheet, word processing, database, graphical layout, presentation and project management application.
• A self-starter and team player with good planning and organising skills with ability to work under minimum supervision.
• Ability to adapt to organisational changes in a positive manner and work with tight deadlines and targets.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing