1. Responsible for the flawless implementation of all on air promotional activity including client sponsorships and promotions, station survey promotions and on air activity ensuring all internal and external compliance standards and guidelines are met.
2. Ensure all station planners, inventory management systems and all feature and segment one pagers are regularly updated and accurately reflect activity on the station.
3. Work with Integration Operations Manager to develop contacts and key relationships with a view to growing station revenues, awareness and listenership of Astro Radio stations
4. Provide accurate and timely paperwork to finance as required. Ensure that all prize winner data, prizes and prize fulfillment meets Astro Radio’s prize winner internal compliance guidelines.
5. Attend CSM’s brainstorm sessions as requested
6. Be the point of contact to proactively work with the Integration Operations manager to resolve client, listener, sales and stations enquiries and complaints
7. Plan and deliver all promotional activity to be delivered within agreed budgets. For major promotions track and plan budget and prize spend.
1. Diploma with 3 years experience or Degree in Marketing/Media or other formal marketing/media qualification or equivalent
2. At least 2 years experience in managing a team of people & department budgets
3. Proven past experience at managing deadlines
4. Computer skills, windows & internet
5. Excellent communication skills and the ability to get a message understood clearly
6. Has excellent problem solving skills
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with latest updated CV.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing