1. Set up office procedures and standard operating procedures to match ARENAs unique requirements as a diverse and rapidly developing channel & production house
2. Liaise with various department in Astro to ensure correct Astro Protocols are being followed by Arena and the employees are aware of initiatives introduced by Astro Management
3. General day to day tasks include, managing workflow and calendar of GM, managing day to day operations of Arena office requirements (eg : PC, laptop, printer, fax, photocopiers, telephone, stationaries, furniture, TVs, water dispenser, coffee machine, newspapers, etc), providing administrative assistance to Executive team, managing petty cash, travel arrangement as well as meeting rooms and initiating PR, LVPO, bid waiver, justification of purchase and GR along with Finance Dept.
4. Liaise with HR on various matters (eg recruitment, resignation, others staff welfare, etc)
5. Manage department various freelancer contract (eg : creation of new contract, renewal, payment, registration, etc)
6. Attend and prepare minutes of weekly Management Meeting
7. Key person of Org. Chart updating
8. As Divisional Representative of OHSAS and preparing various reports and planner
9. As Back-up / assist Graphic Producer in handling Namadgi Systems for OB
10. Office Support is also the point of contact with Building owners/manager to run and manage parking for staff & guest, building maintenance, security, etc
11. Maintenance safety and healthy working environment
12. Responsible for staff welfare
1. Diploma with 3 years experience or Degree or equivalent
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office tools : Words, Excel etc
3. Good communication skills and writing
4. Experience in Secretarial tasks will be an advantage
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with latest updated CV.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing