1. To support and conduct quantitative analysis and statistical validation using SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques including but not exclusive to: Keyword Research, Copy Optimisation, Article Marketing, site structure, URL re‐writes, social media, blogging and link building
2. To develop an optimisation plan by:
a. addressing or highlighting business issues or questions
b. bridging the gap between data and action – communicate findings and help to identify commercial implications and opportunities arising from them
3. Research new digital technologies to support the digital platform
4. Manage the delivery of ad-hoc requests, analysis and documentation
5. Dissemination of insights and analytics to allow for strategic and tactical decision making
6. Utilization of the existing customer segmentation
7. Pro-active data mining and profiling to optimize marketing initiatives
8. Liaise with external agencies when required on advanced analysis and present results back to stakeholders
1. BSc in related field – Information Technology, Engineering or Computer Science.
2. Fresh graduates or 1 year of consumer Internet product management experience.
3. Understanding of web development best practices and the product management lifecycle.
4. Passion for new products and technologies, and the know-how to turn a vision into reality. Must be able to "roll up your sleeves" and also to think strategically.
5. Thinks strategically and analytically; able to turn consumer behaviour data into effective strategies that drive results.
6. Understanding of website analytics, metrics and online marketing
7. Able to organize, prioritize and to manage multiple projects effectively from start to finish in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
8. Ability to establish relationships with internal business managers and successfully manage their expectations.
9. Self-motivation, driving towards results and a strong work ethic.
10. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
11. Good understanding of leading edge web technologies, and other digital distribution such as mobile internet, social networking, and user-generated content.
12. Able to maintain a professional demeanor at all times, particularly when interacting with external partners.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with latest updated CV.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing