- Support the Legal Division in all secretarial and administration functions
- Be responsible for the end to end administration of the Legal Contracts Workflow
- Be responsible for the end to end administration of stamping of contracts
- Liaising with other Divisions and Business Units
- Assist in the overall administration of the contracts to ensure all executed contracts are stamped, recorded and properly filed.
- Perform secretarial work including arranging for meetings, preparation of letters, memos and other legal documents
- Be responsible for general administration work including making claims, ordering software, hardware and other equipment, invoice processing, etc
- Be responsible for filing of relevant documentation and correspondences
- Related work experience (Preferably in a legal firm or in-house legal division)
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good Computer skills ( Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- At least 2 years of experience
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with latest
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing