- Reports to the immediate Supervisor and when necessary to the Manager of Network Presentation Unit.
- Monitor the incoming satellite transmission prior to transmission to Astro's customers and executing good broadcasting presentation within a stipulated time.
- To censor and edit programmes/materials based on the Astro Censorship Guidelines
- Make sound judgement with regards to censorship as well as editing techniques.
- Removal of incoming commercials and performing insertion of advertisements, promos and fillers based on the schedule provided.
- Report writing on Malaysian news which is transmitted on the news channels.
- To comprehend the on line non-linear editing system to facilitate in the editing process.
- Must be able to comprehend the English language primarily.
- Must be able to read and write in Mandarin.
- University graduates preferably in Mass Communication, Social Sciences, Arts, Languages or other related disciplines. Fresh graduates and those who are awaiting examination results would also be considered.
- Possess strong analytical skill and have keen interest in film, music, documentary, sports and news programmes.
- Knowledge/exposure in broadcasting would be an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work fast, independently, alert, quick thinking and a good team player.
- Willing to work in a 12 hours shift environment.
- Willing to travel at either of the operation sites. (Bukit Jalil/Cyberjaya)
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with latest
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing