The candidate is to:
1. Providing consumer analytics affecting Astro operations including: acquisition planning, churn management, ARPU management, customer touch-points data, customer segmentation and product portfolio analysis.
2. Producing mandatory reports generated monthly or quarterly.
3. Produce analytics targeting business development and new product development (e.g. IPTV, Freesat, mobile apps, PVR) which charts the long-term new income streams of Astro.
4. Consolidate insights from all research initiatives into a single database, and develop a shared access platform for those insights.
5. Develop predictive models for churn and upsell, for optimum operational efficiency
6. Overall, create, collate and update a resource center to support Strategy and Analytics department decision-making process.
1. Any Bachelor /Master degree related to Business Administrations/ Engineering/ Economics with at least 3 years of working experience.
2. Strong Excel skills and familiar with quantitative tools, data driven root cause analysis, strategy planning methodologies
3. Understand marketing principles, and strategy framework such as the Blue Ocean Strategy, or Michael Porter’s work.
4. Market research knowledge, including sampling, questionnaire design and hypothesis testing
5. Familiarity with statistical forecasting models (such as ARIMA) and statistical segmentation models
6. Experience with forming and leading project improvement work streams, and work cross functionally
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with latest
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing