• Using a (computer based) broadcast scheduling system, the Scheduler creates daily playlists for a combination of channels; focusing on strategic placement of on-air campaigns and promotions
• Perform daily television scheduling operations in communication with units from TV Content Programming, Commercial Sales Traffic and Broadcast & Operations Automation
• Manage on-air information, on-air promotion campaigns and presentation values aimed to promote content and brand to viewers and to the target audience
• Knowing the materials being scheduled and the content of the channel. Regular viewing of the TV channel to monitor on-air output of scheduled content
• Quick and thorough revisions to the broadcast schedules as required before time of broadcast
• Candidate must possess at least a Degree. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Candidate must possess an in-depth knowledge and/or interest in sports content
• Computer literate. Prior experience with computer or system applications would be an advantage
• Good understanding of television broadcast.
• Must have keen interest with TV industry and always keep updated with the awareness of new TV content.
• Must have knowledge in media placement of on-air campaigns or promotions, understand basic concepts of 'Target Audience'.
• Possess good verbal and written communications skills. Fluent in English and a good command of Bahasa Malaysia. An understanding and able to speak of other local languages (Mandarin & Tamil) would be an added advantage.
• Skillful and able to quickly adapt to computer system applications. Inquisitive always knowledge-seeking to enhance performance on the job.
• A sharp eye for detail, leaning towards accuracy. Capable to work with others in solving issues.
• Capable of task administration i.e. email correspondence, planning and time management
• Able to meet challenging deadlines
Kindly please attached updated CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing