1. Driving specific segments to grow revenue, ARPU contribution and product/service penetration (package inventory management, up-sell, x-sell and anti-spin down campaigns) including growing customers’ product/service suite and increasing package/service penetration.
2. Identify, develop and execute an Annual Action Plan/Roadmap to meet business objectives. Propose schedule of sales and retention marketing campaigns on annual basis and fit into the overall upsell plan.
3. Develop customer value proposition and product bundles for specific segments based on customer life-stage and demographics with differentiated offerings including pricing and service treatment.
4. Effectively manage annual budget while continuously improving campaign ROI and response rate by leveraging on tools, effective data mining/targeting and strong collaboration with channel partners to develop up sell campaigns with the objective to boost up performance of packages/service take up.
5. Identify, understand and analyse market potential by races while working with business analyst and/or data analytics. Thereafter, information is used to define business objectives, build a business case, establish market strategies, estimate package uptake and develop integrated marketing programs along with key success measurements.
6. Develop & execute customer segmentation campaigns to support the overall business.
7. Represents Customer Division in all Channels GTM programs with channels partners and leads intra departmental coordination to roll out those campaigns/initiative.
8. Provide appropriate marketing materials for launching and optimizing marketing programs
9. Identify, develop, track and manage alternate sales channels to further enhance our APRU by working with CSC, CSD, road show, direct sales, web, etc.
10. Regularly analyze business performance and proactively explore ways for continuous improvement
1. Bachelor Degree holder in any discipline. Candidates with a background in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Marketing would have an advantage.
2. 1-4yrs work experience. Fresh graduates may also apply.
3. Strong analytical and numerical skills.
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Good command of Bahasa Malaysia & English. Fluency in other dialects would be an advantage.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with latest updated CV.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing