The core objective of this position is to lead the team that will create and implement of new technologies and solutions to compliment the traditional Radio Media providing added streams of revenue and mitigating some of the risks presented by the emergence of competing technology to the business. The role of this function is to streamline and enhance existing efforts and forays into web and mobile areas while ensuring complete synergies with the business goals and objectives. The position will provide guidance and leadership to the existing team engaged in creation, development and enhancement of solutions and platforms in the new media space.
In addition, develops and implements the organisation’s political engagement strategy with the government and the regulator. Advises the organisation on the impact of proposed legislation and determines an appropriate response.
1. Degree with minimum 15 years of related working experience or Master with minimum 12 years working experience or equivalent.
2. Preferably 10 years experience in Technology development and at least 5 years in a managerial position of a Radio or TV broadcast operation
3. Training in Basic Accounting and Finance
4. Knowledge of Technology development in Broadcast media industry
5. Command over MS Operating Systems and Networks
6. Knowledge of broadband and narrowband network infrastructure
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with latest updated CV.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing