1. To assist with the day to day delivery of metadata via the EPGenius system in accordance with our established quality and style guide standards.
2. Also includes:
- Verifying and editing text and content using on-screen editing processes;
- Conducting research;
- Checking and processing the data from XML and CSV files
- Maintain productive working relationships with all parties involved.
1. Degree/higher diploma in a recognised higher institution
2. Preferably a Bachelor of Arts in Literature or Creative Writing (English) or related
3. Excellent spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia skills
4. Excellent MS Word and Excel skills
5. Some writing and editing skills
6. 10 full time positions available
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with latest updated CV.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing