1. Responsible for Contract & Order Management including registering contracts into system, sales orders processing, compliance to Group/Company policies
2. Work closely with the Sales Team to renew the customers contract that are due to expiry
3. Responsible for billing & accounts receivable management. Ensure smooth and punctual payment from customers.
4. Providing periodic KPI tracking and monitoring reports relating to sales & collection performance
5. To attend to incoming and outgoing calls courteously
6. Sales administrative support
1. Diploma/Degree in any field with related experience or equivalent
2. Excellent/advance skill in MS Excel
3. Able to communicate in written & spoken English adequately
4. Minimum 3 years of working experience in in sales supports role or credit control role
5. Work experience in a collection agency or financial institution & knowledge of SAP will be added advantage
6. Good people relationship management skill
7. Good administrative skills & organised
8. Good command of verbal and written English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
9. Commitment to continuous process improvement initiatives and ability to solve problems creatively
10. Highly motivated and high level of initiative; inspires confidence to work independently and in support of department goals and business objectives
11. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
12. Dynamic, action and result-oriented\
13. Ability to multi-task and utilize resources to execute tasks within a deadline oriented environment
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with latest updated CV.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing