• Build and maintain supportive relationships with all stakeholders of the organization
• Coordinate and execute corporate responsibility positioning and community initiatives
• Formulate, manage and organise complete projects/corporate events/stakeholder engagement initiatives
• Formulate impactful and strategic proposals for management and stakeholders’ approval
Ideal applicants should have an excellent track record of professional achievement, i.e.:
• University Degree in Public Relations / Mass Communication and at least 2 years working experience in related field/industry.
• Specialist knowledge and experience in running corporate events, community initiatives and expertise in building and maintaining relationship with ministries and NGOs.
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills (written and verbal)
• Positive attitude with a competence to make sound decisions independently and ability to work well under pressure
• Passion and aptitude to work well in team environments
• Fluency in English / Bahasa Malaysia (additional languages will be an advantage)
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with latest
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing