|Senior Consultant – Postpaid Services
|Subang Hi-Tech Industrial Park
|Tuesday, June 05, 2012
|Thursday, July 05, 2012
- This position is responsible for project implementation and configuration of the system. Prepares and utilizes project plans for significant IT development, enhancement and maintenance efforts. Leads a technical team through project development phases: analysis, development, implementation, deployment and production. Coordinates technical aspects of work for the successful completion of a project and/or production. Establishes goals and provides regular feedback to team members. Acts as a liaison for the technical team to the project leadership team and management. Communicates regularly with internal and external customers. Supervises staff. Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Lead the software/solution implementation, development, testing and operation readiness
- Billing knowledge on the process flow to provide technical input to project stakeholders
- In-house development and scripting for integration module and automation
- Project coordination with Project Manager during project deployment/implementation
- Provide sound advice on solutions and make recommendations
- Hands-on integration and commissioning
- Troubleshooting skills during deployment, implementation and integration
- Transferring of knowledge to the operational support team effectively
- Tariff configuration to support marketing launches
- At least a tertiary level qualification in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science or Technology field or hold a professional qualification from a recognized body, though extensive relevant experience may be considered in place of this
- At least 5-6 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Sound technical skills and understanding of billing systems.
- Must be able to understand, document and communicate project requirements.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in virtual matrix organizations and distributed sites
- Motivated by, and committed to meeting challenging individual and team deadlines
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions.
- Strong technical skill sets with development capability – UNIX, Shell scripting, Oracle, SQL.
- Adapts to varying work situations and is flexible in your approach to resolving challenges and understands how his or her job impacts business results.
- Taking initiative with a clear business purpose in mind and continually seeks to improve business processes
- Committed to provides services in a respectful manner and delivers services accurately as well as on time
- Values the input and know-how of other team members
- Asking for help and offering help to other team members, when needed
- Builds trust and respect among fellow team members
- Takes actions that demonstrate consideration for the feelings and needs of others
- Willing to helps co-workers learn and develop, and assist when they are having difficulty
- Taking responsibility for actions
If your profile meets our requirements, please apply through Jobstreet. Web-site: www.digi.com.my.
Back to Job Listing
Sorry, this position is closed for application.