• Project management for the OSS project during the implementation stage to ensure the project can be completed in time and within budget.
• To liaise closely with all internal stakeholders and the vendors to ensure all project issues are address and successful delivery.
• Report to the Program Owner or Program Control Group on the project status, risk and issue register bi-weekly or ad hoc when required.
• Organize regular project meetings with the respective internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure the project is progressing well.
• To liaise with the Overall Program Manager/ Program Office and DiGi Project Management Office.
• To manage scope creep, and if necessary review, re-define, re-prioritize the project scope with the Project Owner or Steering Committee, project team and Vendor to ensure the feasibilities and timeliness of the project
Produce all necessary project documentation.
To provide technical consultancy & assistance to the project as and when required (secondary responsibility)
You are: (personality / competencies etc)
Able to manage vendors, people, timeline and risks.
Strong team player with ability to work with all levels of people externally and internally
Good at written and vocal communication bridging tech talk to management level communication
Preferable a person with some telecommunication background, sufficient to understand the jargon.
Familiar to Operation Support Systems, specifically Element Management System and Performance Monitoring Systems planning, development and implementation (an added advantage).
Exposure in global environment (an added advantage).
Degree or Professional qualification in Engineering (majoring in Communications, Telecommunications or Electrical/Electronics), or Computer Science/Computer Engineering, or applicable tertiary qualification.
More than 12 years experience in Telecommunications or Information Technology industries either with the end users or vendors environment
Extensive project management experience in managing telco related proejcts
Proficient in Microsoft Office software particularly Microsoft Project
If your profile meets our requirements, please apply through www.digi.com.my/careers.