|Executive, Group Secretarial Services|
|Saturday, July 14, 2012|
MISC Berhad MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping and maritime conglomerates. The principal businesses of MISC consist of ship owning, ship operating, other shipping related activities, owning and operating of tank terminals and offshore floating facilities as well as marine repair, marine conversion and engineering & construction works.
Through strategic partnerships and enthusiastic people-to-people relationships, MISC has helped shaped businesses all around the globe. To continue to meet and exceed the demands and expectations of our growing clientele, we are seeking suitable candidates for the following positions:
Join us today for a rewarding career
- Coordinate the smooth running of MISC Berhad’s Board Meetings, General Meetings, Committee Meetings & Management Committee Meetings and MISC Group of Companies’ Board Meetings & General Meetings by ensuring all administrative matters are taken care of such as meeting papers are compiled and distributed to the relevant parties prior to the meetings and first draft Board Meeting minutes are issued within time.
- Draft Directors’ resolutions and Members’ resolutions as per business requirements.
- Timely update and proper maintenance of corporate secretarial records.
- Prepare various secretarial documents and statutory forms to comply with all regulations and requirements of the regulatory bodies.
- Submission of announcements and disclosures to Bursa Malaysia via Bursa Link.
- Assist in the production of MISC Berhad’s Annual Report.
- Attend to corporate assignments from time to time and such other requisite documentations relating to any corporate exercise.
- Develop internal standard operation procedures in relation to company secretarial practice.
- Liaise with external Company Secretaries of joint venture companies & related companies of MISC Berhad in complying with overseas regulations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Secretarial, Law or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge of corporate secretarial framework
For those who meet the requirements and have a strong desire to take up the challenges, please submit your application by ONLINE.Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Visit www.misc.com.my for more information on career opportunities.
Back to MISC Job Listing
MISC Berhad (278708-X)