|Sunday, July 01, 2012|
MISC Berhad MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping and maritime conglomerates. The principal businesses of MISC consist of ship owning, ship operating, other shipping related activities, owning and operating of tank terminals and offshore floating facilities as well as marine repair, marine conversion and engineering & construction works.
Through strategic partnerships and enthusiastic people-to-people relationships, MISC has helped shaped businesses all around the globe. To continue to meet and exceed the demands and expectations of our growing clientele, we are seeking suitable candidates for the following positions:
Join us today for a rewarding career
- Develop, implement and monitor environmental strategies, policies and program that promote sustainable development across the group.
- Review and examine group-wide environmental management activities to establish where improvements can be made and ensure compliance with environmental legislation across the group.
- Formulate and implement specific environmental performance indicators and targets for the MISC Group in line with business objectives and continuous improvement process (and PETRONAS Group initiatives).
- Promoting and raising awareness, at all levels of an organisation, of the impact of emerging environmental issues, whether legislative or best practice, on corporate, ethical and social responsibility.
- Managing the development and implementation of an environmental management system.
- Assist subsidiaries/units and JVs in drawing up respective environmental plans/program in line with legal requirement, PTS and industry best practices and advice appropriate strategy and implementation plan to prevent/mitigate risks.
- Keep abreast of local, national and international Environmental Rules and advice in the formulation of appropriate environmental related policies and guidelines in line with Business Objectives.
- Establish and review environmental compliance program group wide by conducting periodic reviews to ensure compliance to HSE policies and objectives and adherence to relevant operational, risk management and legal requirements and standards.
- Bachelors Degree in HSE related discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in any HSE field with substantial knowledge on environmental programmes. Exposure in oil & gas and maritime industry is an added advantage.
For those who meet the requirements and have a strong desire to take up the challenges, please submit your application by ONLINE.Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Visit www.misc.com.my for more information on career opportunities.
Back to MISC Job Listing
MISC Berhad (8178-H)