|Executive, Organization Design and Job Management, HRM|
|Friday, June 15, 2012|
MISC Berhad MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping and maritime conglomerates. The principal businesses of MISC consist of ship owning, ship operating, other shipping related activities, owning and operating of tank terminals and offshore floating facilities as well as marine repair, marine conversion and engineering & construction works.
Through strategic partnerships and enthusiastic people-to-people relationships, MISC has helped shaped businesses all around the globe. To continue to meet and exceed the demands and expectations of our growing clientele, we are seeking suitable candidates for the following positions:
Join us today for a rewarding career
- Assist Manager, Organization Design and Job Management in executing/ conducting organizational design and development [ODD] initiatives within MISC, ensuring effective organization structures to support MISC’s current / future business and people strategies as well as provide a platform for talent optimization and engagement.
- Facilitate the Job Evaluation [JE] exercise for non-executive positions through an internal JE panel ensuring alignment to the prevailing group-wide HRM policies, guidelines and best practices.
- Guide or co-facilitate Job Description sessions with Manager, Organization Development and/ or HR business partners to share Organization Design and Job Management best practices and guidelines with BU/SU / subsidiary’ s personnel.
- Update, manage and maintain organization structures and manpower inventory in SAP HRIS Organization Management [OM] Module and Organization Publisher system/tools to ensure organization structures and manpower inventory [headcounts, position profile, job & salary grades, vacant/ filled position status as reflected in both systems] data for MISC BU/SUs are accurate, complete and up-to-date to facilitate easy retrieval of data for management/ operational reporting purposes.
- Bachelor ‘s Degree in Human Resource Management, Social Science, Business, or equivalent
- 3 years working experience in human resource management, consulting or audit.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in organization development, HR process reengineering/ effectiveness reviews or consulting/ advisory areas.
- Knowledge of Hay Job Evaluation approach and SAP Organisation Management module would be an added advantage.
For those who meet the requirements and have a strong desire to take up the challenges, please submit your application by ONLINE.Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Visit www.misc.com.my for more information on career opportunities.
Back to MISC Job Listing
MISC Berhad (8178-H)