|Manager, Crisis Management & Emergency Response Preparedness|
|Saturday, July 14, 2012|
MISC Berhad MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping and maritime conglomerates. The principal businesses of MISC consist of ship owning, ship operating, other shipping related activities, owning and operating of tank terminals and offshore floating facilities as well as marine repair, marine conversion and engineering & construction works.
Through strategic partnerships and enthusiastic people-to-people relationships, MISC has helped shaped businesses all around the globe. To continue to meet and exceed the demands and expectations of our growing clientele, we are seeking suitable candidates for the following positions:
Join us today for a rewarding career
- Develop, implement, monitor and administers Groupwide emergency management program in coordination with BU/SU/Subsidiary HSE personnel. Organizes and directs those activities pertinent to the emergency preparedness of the BU/SU/Subsidiary.
- Review of OPU’s ER programmed, assess OPUs ER readiness and suggest recommendations for improvement.
- Custodian of MISC Group Contingency Policies & Procedures. Reviewing of Policies & Procedures on periodical basis. Provide assurance services to ensure compliance by OPUs.
- Expert sourcing during Tier-3 Crisis. In charge of the logistics and administration of MISC Group Crisis Management Centre. Review of the crisis management after actual crisis. Keep database of the findings.
- Study the gap exist on ERT/EMT competency. Resource for training materials/programmes for ERT/EMT. Plan and programme the training sessions to ensure that the gaps identified are closed. Assess the effectiveness of the trainings done.
- Research on HSE Global Happenings / Advise (travel/pandemic/precautionary). Liaison with external parties (CRM).
- Custodian of Group CMP; periodically tests the plan.
- Assists OPU HSE with developing emergency procedures.
- Holds Certificate of Competency (COC) Class 1 (Deck).
- Has minimum 7 years experience on Tankers with 2 years sailing experience as Master onboard of foreign going vessels.
For those who meet the requirements and have a strong desire to take up the challenges, please submit your application by ONLINE.Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Visit www.misc.com.my for more information on career opportunities.
Back to MISC Job Listing
MISC Berhad (8178-H)