|SUPERINTENDENT, FLEET OPERATIONS-CHEMICAL & LNG|
|Tuesday, July 31, 2012|
MISC BerhadMISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping and maritime conglomerates. The principal businesses of MISC consist of ship owning, ship operating, other shipping related activities, owning and operating of tank terminals and offshore floating facilities as well as marine repair, marine conversion and engineering & construction works.
Through strategic partnerships and enthusiastic people-to-people relationships, MISC has helped shaped businesses all around the globe. To continue to meet and exceed the demands and expectations of our growing clientele, we are seeking suitable candidates for the following positions:
Join us today for a rewarding career
- To develop and manage annual fleet OPEX, CAPEX, dry-docking and General Admin budget.
- To analyze and review future fleet requirements and identify possible areas of improvement with regards to budget and operating expenditure.
- To recommend improvement areas in the guidelines, if identified, in order to ensure the effectiveness and utilization of assets for the current and long term vessel deployment are adhered as per company’s financial and operational policies
- To manage and control the dry-docking activities aimed at maintaining vessel’s technical capabilities and reliability so as to ensure the predetermined repair works are carried out within the approved budget and time allocated.
- Strategize, plan, manage and control vessel’s performance to ensure its timely availability, reliability, efficiency and safety to meet customers’ requirements.
- To ensure vessels are operated and maintained to meet latest regulations set by local and international maritime authorities to comply with all the mandatory, statutory/classification requirements to enable vessels to trade worldwide.
- To coordinate and implement onboard crew development training needs through shipboard management aimed at enhancing competency, skills and knowledge of the sea personnel to ensure the smooth operation of vessels.
- Certificate of Competencies (COC) Class 1 (Engine) or Degree in Marine Engineering or equivalent.
- Six (6) years experience in fleet operations with at least three (3) years as Chief Engineer in a reputable shipping company.
- Knowledge in International/Malaysian Maritime Regulations.
- Good planning, problem solving and decision making skills.
For those who meet the requirements and have a strong desire to take up the challenges, please submit your application by ONLINE.Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Visit www.misc.com.my for more information on career opportunities.
Back to MISC Job Listing
MISC Berhad (8178-H)