|Manager New Venture, LNG Business|
|Thursday, July 19, 2012|
MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping and maritime conglomerates. The principal businesses of MISC consist of ship owning, ship operating, other shipping related activities, owning and operating of tank terminals and offshore floating facilities as well as marine repair, marine conversion and engineering & construction works.
Through strategic partnerships and enthusiastic people-to-people relationships, MISC has helped shaped businesses all around the globe. To continue to meet and exceed the demands and expectations of our growing clientele, we are seeking suitable candidates for the following positions:
Join us today for a rewarding career
- Forecast new project opportunities and develop annual and future business plan and budget for management approval
- Periodic review of business plan and budget against actual
- Evaluate information on partners’ capabilities to identify the possibility of partnership, matching with LNGBU requirement
- Support promotion and marketing activities of new technology solutions to potential clients by producing relevant marketing kits
- Undertake technical feasibility studies upon client confirmation (own or jointly with partners)
- Undertake economics evaluation analysis to determine project costing and expected returns of investment
- Liaise with MISC’s internal service providers (Legal, GTS, FMS, Finance, Insurance etc.) for project execution,
- Draft agreement s i.e. HOA, MOU, Shareholder Agreement, to safeguard MISC’s interests
- Monitor and attend to customers’ feedback.
- Keep abreast with the industry development
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies, Maritime Studies or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, highly motivated and willing to learn
- Clear communicator with good inter-personal and time management skills
- Adaptable and flexible attitude
- Sound MS Office (Excel) Skills
- Professional qualifications in an engineering field or Business Study would be an advantage.
- Willing to travel and experience in Business Development
For those who meet the requirements and have a strong desire to take up the challenges, please submit your application by ONLINE.Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Visit www.misc.com.my for more information on career opportunities.
Back to MISC Job Listing
MISC Berhad (278708-X)