|Executive Statutory Accounts, Finance|
|Sunday, August 12, 2012|
MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping and maritime conglomerates. The principal businesses of MISC consist of ship owning, ship operating, other shipping related activities, owning and operating of tank terminals and offshore floating facilities as well as marine repair, marine conversion and engineering & construction works.
Through strategic partnerships and enthusiastic people-to-people relationships, MISC has helped shaped businesses all around the globe. To continue to meet and exceed the demands and expectations of our growing clientele, we are seeking suitable candidates for the following positions:
Join us today for a rewarding career
- Preparation of the Board papers and presentation materials of MISC Group’s Quarterly Financial Results for submission to MISC Board of Audit Committee and Board of Directors
- Preparation of the QMR of MISC Group’s Quarterly Financial Results for submission to Board of Directors (to report on the Group’s financial performance against budget for the quarter
- Review and analyse subsidiaries financial information to ensure their reporting are in accordance with statutory requirements as well as group policies and guidelines including adherence of internal control procedures
- Review, analyse and reconcile Group’s monthly performance against budgeted figures to be presented to MISC’s CEO.
- Responsible for preparing the ‘Draft Accounts’ for auditors’ review. Ensure the Draft Accounts are accurate, complete and in accordance with the approved accounting standard to reflect the true and fair view on company’s financial status.
- Responsible to prepare full set of accounts for individual companies and production of the companies’ audited accounts in accordance with the approved accounting standards.
- Assist in the preparation of financial modeling to be presented to rating agencies during rating review process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Auditing/Accounting/Finance
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance and having an exposure in preparing consolidation accounts and audit will be added advantage.
For those who meet the requirements and have a strong desire to take up the challenges, please submit your application by ONLINE.Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Visit www.misc.com.my for more information on career opportunities.
Back to MISC Job Listing
MISC Berhad (278708-X)