|Executive Tax Management, Group Accounts & Tax Management, Finance|
|Tuesday, August 07, 2012|
MISC Berhad, MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping and maritime conglomerates. The principal businesses of MISC consist of ship owning, ship operating, other shipping related activities, owning and operating of tank terminals and offshore floating facilities as well as marine repair, marine conversion and engineering & construction works.
Through strategic partnerships and enthusiastic people-to-people relationships, MISC has helped shaped businesses all around the globe. To continue to meet and exceed the demands and expectations of our growing clientele, we are seeking suitable candidates for the following positions:.
Join us today for a rewarding career
- Be part of the team that prepares the Group’s tax return and ensure submission to the Inland Revenue Board (IRB) are performed timely, accurate and complete as per IRB’s requirements and the Group business activities comply with the existing tax rules and regulations.
- Assist in providing tax advice to the Group on various initiatives and special projects. Review various tax incentives offered under the Promotion of Investment Act, 1986 and advise any incentives applicable to MISC Group. Assist in doing research with the objective to gather business information for the purpose of applying the identified incentives.
- Assist in performing the Group tax planning to minimize Group’s tax exposure. Gather information database for the purpose of tax planning in existing operations and new ventures and projects. Gather relevant data for the purpose of developing key tax inputs during planning stage.
- Source for funding/ incentives/ grant opportunities beneficial to MISC Group of companies. Prepare and collate the relevant information for MISC Group and submit a consolidated application to the authorities such as MoF, MIDA, MIDF, etc.
- Holds Degree in Accounting or its equivalent
- Pursuing Professional Accounting Qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA, ICAEW etc (an added advantage)
- 3-5 years in Taxation/Auditing/Accounting//Finance
- Possess strong and effective leadership qualities and supports the building of institutional capabilities and demonstrates a positive mindset and attitude in realizing MISC’s aspirations towards Global Champion.
For those who meet the requirements and have a strong desire to take up the challenges, please submit your application by ONLINE.Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Visit www.misc.com.my for more information on career opportunities.
Back to MISC Job Listing
MISC Berhad (8178-H)