|Executive, Employee Relation|
|Saturday, August 18, 2012|
MISC Berhad, MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping and maritime conglomerates. The principal businesses of MISC consist of ship owning, ship operating, other shipping related activities, owning and operating of tank terminals and offshore floating facilities as well as marine repair, marine conversion and engineering & construction works.
Through strategic partnerships and enthusiastic people-to-people relationships, MISC has helped shaped businesses all around the globe. To continue to meet and exceed the demands and expectations of our growing clientele, we are seeking suitable candidates for the following positions:
Join us today for a rewarding career
- Plan, manage & develop the policy and guidelines relating to disciplinary enforcement for sea staff to ensure adherence of natural justice and protect the Company’s interests.
- Plan, manage and monitor the disciplinary inquiry proceedings and issuance of disciplinary correspondence relating to sea staff to ensure completion of disciplinary process as planned and at the same time dispensing justice to the affected sea staff.
- Plan, manage and develop the policy and guidelines related to employee relations activities to ensure proper and effective process are in place and effective towards strengthening retention rate among sea staff.
- Plan, manage and monitor the application of initiatives, programs and facilities for sea staff to ensure it attracts retention rates among sea staff and attrition rates are kept manageable.
- Plan, manage & coordinate corporate visits, conducive working initiatives to promote healthy conscience on the welfare of sea staff and their families.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Human Resource Management, Law or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent. Job role in Employee/Labour Relation or General HR.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
For those who meet the requirements and have a strong desire to take up the challenges, please submit your application by ONLINE.Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Visit www.misc.com.my for more information on career opportunities.
Back to MISC Job Listing
MISC Berhad (278708-X)