|Wednesday, September 05, 2012|
MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping and maritime conglomerates. The principal businesses of MISC consist of ship owning, ship operating, other shipping related activities, owning and operating of tank terminals and offshore floating facilities as well as marine repair, marine conversion and engineering & construction works.
Through strategic partnerships and enthusiastic people-to-people relationships, MISC has helped shaped businesses all around the globe. To continue to meet and exceed the demands and expectations of our growing clientele, we are seeking suitable candidates for the following positions:
- Supervise, coordinate, plan, monitor and control the safe and efficient cargo operations of Chemical, LPG and Bulk vessels with emphasis on maximum utilization of cargo space, efficient port turnaround, effective voyage cost and full compliance with International and Local regulations whilst meeting Charter Party requirements.
- Manage all aspects of commercial operations to ensure safe delivery of cargo and services. Ensure cargo tanks preparation are fit for loading various types of chemical and edible oil product meeting charterers stringent tank inspection requirement. Proper stowage, care and safe carriage of cargo for smooth transportation.
- Provide professional operational input and knowledge to the Commercial Chartering and Post Fixtures team to support commercial decision. MARPOL (Maritime Pollution) Regulation, assess suitability of new chemical product for loading and regulatory changes affecting vessel’s trading.
- Monitoring Ship Managers services including Oil Major Vetting approval status, docking schedule to ensure it meet the required standard and commercial obligations. Plan, manage and supervise vessels’ cargo tank refurbishment activities to ensure it meets the required standard in the most cost-effective manner.
- Master Certificate of Competency (FG - Foreign Going), Class 1.
- Minimum 5 years experience as chemical tanker Operations Superintendent with at least 3 years experience as Senior Officer in a chemical tanker.
For those who meet the requirements and have a strong desire to take up the challenges, please submit your application by ONLINE.Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Visit www.misc.com.my for more information on career opportunities.
Back to MISC Job Listing
MISC Berhad (278708-X)