|Wednesday, September 05, 2012|
MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping and maritime conglomerates. The principal businesses of MISC consist of ship owning, ship operating, other shipping related activities, owning and operating of tank terminals and offshore floating facilities as well as marine repair, marine conversion and engineering & construction works.
Through strategic partnerships and enthusiastic people-to-people relationships, MISC has helped shaped businesses all around the globe. To continue to meet and exceed the demands and expectations of our growing clientele, we are seeking suitable candidates for the following positions:
- Manage, strategise, negotiate and draft legal documents pertaining to domestic and international joint ventures, merges, acquisitions and sale & purchase of shares exercises.
- Review, develop and consider new types of contracts such as Terminal Usage Agreements, dealing with chemical onshore construction and local law issues.
- Manage and supervise the provision of legal services for procurement exercises.
- Reviewing contractor's or vendor's or supplier's or service provider's clarifications, deviation and amendments to the agreements by participating in the tender evaluation process.
- Manage, strategise, supervise, negotiate, draft and finalize legal documents to specific projects.
- Providing of legal advice in relation to issues arising out of or affecting the agreements and/or implementation of the projects.
- Manage and supervise specific and specialized legal services to the logistics division of the MISC Group.
- Provide support to Company Secretarial division by acting as recording secretary for selected MISC subsidiary and joint venture companies.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Law.
- Holds Company Secretarial License or Chartered Secretary.
- At least 9 year(s) of working experience in general, corporate and commercial legal services.
- Specializing in Shipping and logistics experience would be an advantage.
For those who meet the requirements and have a strong desire to take up the challenges, please submit your application by ONLINE.Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Visit www.misc.com.my for more information on career opportunities.
Back to MISC Job Listing
MISC Berhad (278708-X)