|Wednesday, September 05, 2012|
MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping and maritime conglomerates. The principal businesses of MISC consist of ship owning, ship operating, other shipping related activities, owning and operating of tank terminals and offshore floating facilities as well as marine repair, marine conversion and engineering & construction works.
Through strategic partnerships and enthusiastic people-to-people relationships, MISC has helped shaped businesses all around the globe. To continue to meet and exceed the demands and expectations of our growing clientele, we are seeking suitable candidates for the following positions:
- Assist Senior Manager in negotiation and drafting legal documents pertaining to joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions and sale & purchase of shares of business units within the Group of Companies.
- Assist in managing, strategizing, supervising, negotiate, draft and finalize legal documents pertaining to specific projects to protect the interest of MISC Berhad.
- Manage and supervise specific and specialized legal services to the logistics division of the Group.
- Manage and supervise the preparation, vetting, advising and commenting on, inter alia, charter parties, subcontracts and terminal tariff agreements both internationally and domestically.
- Manage and supervise litigation matters for the Group in general and MISC Berhad in particular.
- Perform the functions of Company Secretary for selected MSIC subsidiary companies and joint venture companies relevant to the Business Unit/Service Unit.
- Manages the board papers for the respective board.
- Ensure the company affairs are conducted in conformance with corporate governance requirements and in accordance with relevant laws such as Companies Act and Securities Regulations.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Law or equivalent.
- At least eight (8) years of working experience in general, corporate and commercial legal services with litigation, shipping and logistics experience.
- Maritime and oil & gas experience is an added advantage.
For those who meet the requirements and have a strong desire to take up the challenges, please submit your application by ONLINE.Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Visit www.misc.com.my for more information on career opportunities.
Back to MISC Job Listing
MISC Berhad (278708-X)