|Executive Post Sea Development (Fleet Management Services)|
|Wednesday, September 26, 2012|
MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping and maritime conglomerates. The principal businesses of MISC consist of ship owning, ship operating, other shipping related activities, owning and operating of tank terminals and offshore floating facilities as well as marine repair, marine conversion and engineering & construction works.
Through strategic partnerships and enthusiastic people-to-people relationships, MISC has helped shaped businesses all around the globe. To continue to meet and exceed the demands and expectations of our growing clientele, we are seeking suitable candidates for the following positions:
- Participate in activities pertaining to recruitment, career talk, networking & staff development.
- Ensure the eligibility of post sea Officers requesting for Study Leave as per their shipboard service & seniority prior enrolling them to the respective institution (ALAM or INSTEP).
- Processing of invoices and claims of sea staffs during study leave and manage & monitor the booking of Modular Courses for Sea Staffs.
- Participate in developing continuous new programs/system that would enhance sea staffs training, to be used by MISC or its external training providers (ALAM,INSTEP etc).
- Manage & update training database, containing list of Trainees’ personnel information, to be used as a tool to monitor their academic, practical, functional & developmental training programs.
- Develop & maintain a close working relationship with training providers & recruitment sources such as ALAM, IKM/IKBN, Kolej Komuniti to acquire the best training modules & to keep abreast with the latest technology to enhance trainees & sea staffs skills & qualifications.
- Develop, train, coach & motivate non executive staff to improve their competency & behavioural skills in meeting the department objectives in providing efficient, Qualified, Competent & Committed sea staffs.
- Manage the Videotel training for all sea staffs onboard ships and also prior boarding at office.
- Monitor and update training needs in the system for sea farers based on inputs from the crew appraisal form.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Human Resource Management, Maritime Studies or Certificate Of Competency (COC) Class 1 or 2 (Deck Or Engine).
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience i in Fleet Operations.
- Experience in Fleet Manning will be added advantage.
For those who meet the requirements and have a strong desire to take up the challenges, please submit your application by ONLINE.Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Visit www.misc.com.my for more information on career opportunities.
Back to MISC Job Listing
MISC Berhad (278708-X)