|Executive Pre Sea Development (Fleet Management Services)|
|Wednesday, September 26, 2012|
MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping and maritime conglomerates. The principal businesses of MISC consist of ship owning, ship operating, other shipping related activities, owning and operating of tank terminals and offshore floating facilities as well as marine repair, marine conversion and engineering & construction works.
Through strategic partnerships and enthusiastic people-to-people relationships, MISC has helped shaped businesses all around the globe. To continue to meet and exceed the demands and expectations of our growing clientele, we are seeking suitable candidates for the following positions:
- Planned, Lead and organize the implementation of MISC’s recruitment exercise of Cadets (Local & Foreign), Administrative Officer, Electrical Engineer and Ratings which entails advertisements, arrange for the interview venue, facilities and interview panel, written examinations, colour blind test, compile and tabulate the assessment result, prepare recommendation paper for Management approval to awardand prepare Offer Letter for the successful candidates.
- Responsible to Shipboard Training for the cadets runs smoothly. Ensure full compliance of required documentation prior sign on/off vessels.
- Responsible for all pre sea cadet’s data, development and training are being updated and available in The CMS systems for references and safe keeping of personal files and Cadetship / Ratings Agreement.
- Planning and scheduling for the Induction’s program either at MISC Office or Akademi Laut Malaysia (ALAM) prior joining ALAM (new intake) and prior Shipboard Training Program.
- Plan, prepare and monitor the Planning Budget for the Cadets according to the Financial Year and monitor on the performance to ensure the expenses were meeting the plan budget.
- Act as focal person to the scholars, scholars’ parents, and public on matters pertaining to sponsorship, performance, welfare and other enquiries.
- Established and maintain close rapport with ALAM, Manning Agents, MESC, local colleges / universities, others sponsors, government agencies and regulatory bodies on education sponsorship or other related parties.
- Participate in FMS project and Initiatives in the areas of Fleet Management to enhance FMS services.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Human Resource Management, Maritime Studies or Certificate Of Competency (COC) Class 1 or 2 (Deck Or Engine).
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience i in Fleet Operations.
- Experience in Fleet Manning will be added advantage.
For those who meet the requirements and have a strong desire to take up the challenges, please submit your application by ONLINE.Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Visit www.misc.com.my for more information on career opportunities.
Back to MISC Job Listing
MISC Berhad (278708-X)