|Thursday, August 30, 2012|
MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping and maritime conglomerates. The principal businesses of MISC consist of ship owning, ship operating, other shipping related activities, owning and operating of tank terminals and offshore floating facilities as well as marine repair, marine conversion and engineering & construction works.
Through strategic partnerships and enthusiastic people-to-people relationships, MISC has helped shaped businesses all around the globe. To continue to meet and exceed the demands and expectations of our growing clientele, we are seeking suitable candidates for the following positions:
- To provide secretarial support/assistance to the General Manager (GM) in handling daily schedules and itineraries ie: file, maintain and update the GM’s office files, scheduling appointments & meetings, preparing itineraries of traveling for GM, scrutinize, prioritize and distribute documents to superior or relevant parties vice versa and manage all correspondence - incoming/outgoing mails, memos, faxes, business phone calls, e-mails.
- Responsible for the smooth and efficient of the day-to-day operations of the VP/SGM/GM’s office. To provide administrative support /assistance to the office i.e.: maintain office supplies inventory i.e. stationery etc. and anticipating needed supplies and ensuring that all office equipment’s are working properly by troubleshooting problems with faxes, copiers, printer and scanner, etc.)
- Ensuring the efficiency, discipline and observance of prescribe policies/procedures e.g. Related to attending course or seminars, local/overseas traveling, claims, annual leave, etc.
- Manage information by seeking and keeping abreast with current business information. Manage information for disseminate to superior and relevant parties.
- Focal point of liaison with the business counterparts. Attending enquiries and screening calls e.g. To respond to customer’s/clients requirements – request clarifications of information in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Build/establish and maintain good rapport and communications with all internal and external contacts
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience in Oil & Gas Company.
- Have technical knowledge related with oil & gas industry will be added advantage.
For those who meet the requirements and have a strong desire to take up the challenges, please submit your application by ONLINE.Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Visit www.misc.com.my for more information on career opportunities.
Back to MISC Job Listing
MISC Berhad (278708-X)