Genting Malaysia Berhad is one of the top companies in Malaysia that owns and operates Malaysia's premier tourist resort, Genting Highlands Resort - City of Entertainment.
To meet the needs of our growth and expansion plans, we seek resourceful and dedicated Malaysians for a career in the following position.
- Assist in general accounting function and duties as deemed fit by the Management.
- Assist in handling income audit function and reconciliations
- Assist to prepare full set of financial statements and monthly management reports.
- Assist in any ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Preferably with Advance Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or ACCA/CIMA/MICPA Level 2 or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant working experience.
- Good command of English – both written and oral.
- Self-motivated, proactive and have good organization skill.
- Computer literate with strong proficiency in Ms Word and Excel.
- Fresh degree holders in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent are also encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Opportunities for career development within the Group are excellent. We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Interested applicants may apply this position via http://www.rwgenting.com/career
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back to Job Listing