Genting Malaysia Berhad is one of the leading companies in Malaysia that owns and operates Malaysia’s premier tourist resort destination, Resorts World Genting.
To meet the needs of our growth and expansion plans, we seek resourceful and dedicated Malaysians for a career in the following position.
- Prepare full set of financial statements and monthly management reports.
- Responsible for the reconciliations and ensure unreconciled items are cleared on timely basis.
- Ensure that the daily transactions are accounted on timely basis.
- Responsible for preparation of group accounts and reporting.
- To liaise with auditors and external parties.
- Preferably with Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or ACCA/CIMA/MICPA Level 2 or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years relevant working experience in financial accounting and management.
- Computer literate with strong proficiency in Ms Word and Excel. Knowledge in SAP accounting software will be an advantage.
- Able to lead, manage and supervise the accounting function of a team of accounting staff
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills.
Opportunities for career development within the Group are excellent. We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested applicants may apply this position via http://www.rwgenting.com/career
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back to Job Listing